“…everything around you that you call life was made up by people who were no smarter than you; and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use”.Steve Jobs
Work has been somewhat all-encompassing this month, to the point that Monday through Friday, little else happens. I hope that scales back soon so I can spend a little more time on personal projects. Yes, that is a way to say I did nothing on the personal project front this week.
Finally visited the Jazz Record Center in Chelsea this weekend, exercised some self control and only bought one LP. Will return though, it’s a great place.
Published this Low Effort Sourdough Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread recipe–a slight tweak from a yeast one I used for a while before I was gifted some sourdough starter last year.
- The fediverse and the indieweb
- The HoloTile Floor: Disney Imagineer Invents Omnidirectional Treadmill Surface
- The Wetherspoon’s game: why thousands of people are buying food and drink for strangers via Gothamist
- POTS At A Hacker Camp
Makes me want to set up a PBX system with the vintage phones we have in the apartment. I really need to be able to call the living room from the bedroom.
- TB872: Systemic inquiry and the ‘design turn’
This is where I found the quote at the top of this post.
- Hippy, capitalist, guru, grocer: the forgotten genius who changed British food via Boak & Bailey